Make sure your home is protected

Building and Contents insurance (also known as home insurance) is a combined insurance that covers both the contents of your home and the building itself.

Mortgage lenders will usually make Buildings insurance a condition of the loan.


This insurance covers your property against disasters that are beyond your control and in worst case scenario could leave your house so baldy damaged it needs to be rebuilt. Events such as extreme fires, flood damage, damage due to storms, explosions, water leakage/ burst pipes, third party vandalism and subsidence are all things usually covered by building insurance.


This type of cover insures all the none fixed content of your property against damage, theft and even loss.

There are two main types of Contents Insurance:

    • The cheaper option is Indemnity Insurance.
      This cover will replace anything lost, damaged or stolen with a replacement of the same age.
    • The more expensive option is the “New for Old” Insurance:
      In the event of you needing to have any of your possessions replace due to loss, damage of theft you will be given a brand new replacement regardless of the original item’s age.

Interested in the next step?

Our advisers are available to offer one to one advice Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Please call 01684 561901 to arrange a time where we can sit down and discuss your options.

Or alternatively you can request a call back by filling in the form below.
Click to see our Privacy Policy

Your Name (required)

Your Telephone Number (required)

Your Email (required)

When would you like us to call?
AnytimeMorningAfternoonAfter 5pm

Where did you hear about us?

I consent to my name, telephone number and email address to be stored by Lilac Tree Financial, and to be used for the purposes of return contact.